STAY is an organisational state of mind. STAY organisations understand that they will only attract, retain and develop the cream of business talent by paying attention to both employees' ability to fulfil their roles and motivation to do so to the best of their ability.
Brought to you by Training & Leadership Coaching, the STAY culture philosophy will give you the tools and techniques you need to find and keep talented individuals who can drive your organisation forward.
Ten compelling reasons for introducing STAY into your organisation:
- Maximising the return on investment of your recruitment spend
- Integrating new employees into your organisation and ensuring they do not leave before they add value
- Creating high performing co-operative teams
- Retaining the best people within your organisation
- Maximising individual employee's productivity and quality levels
- Developing inspirational leaders at all levels of your organisation
- Increasing tangible, long-term benefits for your organisation from your investment in training & development activities
- Driving business growth and value through the talents of your people
- Developing strategic succession plans to develop future leaders from inside your organisation
- Maintaining high levels of morale and productivity during periods of organisational change
For more information on how STAY Culture can help your organisation click here or to see how your individual needs fit into the STAY Culture, please visit Doctor Bill at the STAY Surgery